Thursday October 27th
- Get Vegucated with Bob Barker: From 7:30-10pm at the Landmark Movie Theater in West Los Angeles you can view the premiere of Vegucated, enjoy some wine & vegan sweets at the after party and mingle with Bob Barker, Rory Freedman & Marisa Miller Wolfson (writer/director). Get your tickets here.
Saturday October 29th
- Halloveegan: There is so much going on at this fantastically spooky event we’re going to send you straight to the Facebook page with all the terrifying details! It’s a FREE event but donations are accepted and will benefit the Gentle Barn.
Sunday October 30th
- Green Festival: This is happening both Saturday & Sunday at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Enjoy a green living event like no other with authors, actors, visionaries and community leaders; hundreds of green businesses; DIY workshops; live music and local vegan and vegetarian cuisine; and an organic beer and wine garden.
- Dia de los Muertos by Pop-Up Vegan Brunch Cafe: There will be a delicious vegan brunch, cocktails, dancing, raffles, tea leaf readings and face painting! Also 10% of sales will be donated to ARME. Tickets are $10 in advance & $15 at the door. Be sure to show up in costume for a free shot of limoncello.
Sunday November 6th
- Healthy Taste of L.A. 2: The celebrity chefs are back and ready to do some culinary demos and hand out samples of what they make. This is an all day event with Dr. T. Colin Campbell as the keynote speaker. Prices start at $119 per person (Oct. 1st-31st) so be sure to get your tickets asap!
- Trick or Treat for Homeless Pets: This “event” is to help raise money for homeless pets everywhere. Set up a collection jar at work or make a container with your kids (you can print out a canister wrapper). Ask for donations while trick-or-treating, at a Halloween party you attend or any where else you can think of. Then donate to your local shelter or online. Check out the details here.
- Dog Adoption: Sia: Sia is full of energy and looking for love! ARME took her in when she was found by homeless kids who couldn’t keep her. She was starving, filthy and suffering from mange. This 7 month old pup would do well with a playmate. If you or any one you know is interested in adopting Sia please click here.