Thursday May 12th
- Guest Speaker Andy Stepanian at Hunter College: Hunter College in New York will be having Andy Stepanian of the SHAC 7 as a special guest speaker. It takes place from 7:30pm – 10pm and is open to the public. There will be vegan snacks too! Click here to RSVP.
Friday May 13th
- Vegan Ladies of LA Meet Up: Friday at 8pm head over to Scoops for some delish vegan icecream and after that enjoy a meal at Pure Luck (maybe your last if rumors are true!). You’ll also get to hang out with a great group of fellow vegan gals. Get the details and confirm your attendance here.
Sunday May 15th
- Gentle Barn Tour: Every Sunday Gentle Barn offers tours for $5 per person. They are a vegan animal rescue and educational center and you’ll be able to meet some adorable cows, chickens, goats, horses, sheep, dogs and even an emu! Click here for the address and more information.
- Veggie Pride Parade NYC: Wishing we were in New York for this amazing gathering! Starts at 11am in the meat packing district and ends at the North ends of Union Square Park at 5:30pm. Wear a costume and bring a poster to show how proud you are to be veg!
Thursday May 19th
- Benefit for Pelican Rescue Team at Veggie Grill: What’s better than eating food from Veggie Grill? How about having 50% of your order total donated to The Pelican Rescue Team! When you eat at Veggie Grill from 5pm-11pm on Thursday the 19th be sure to say “This is for the Pelican Rescue Team” when placing your order.
- Vegan in Vegas Bachelor Party 2011 Presented by VegNews: This 4 day event is for all vegan and veg-interested men who want to socialize and get educated about the benefits of a plant based diet. Enjoy free educational sessions and group activities as well as the exciting Vegas night life!